Mexico Puebla Mission

Mexico Puebla Mission
December 2009-2011
"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least." -- Unknown

Monday, March 29, 2010

gaining perspective

Fellow Americans (I can say that because this doesn’t go to too many people)

Today, I again don’t have time, but I’ll do what I can. Well, as you all know I have felt many of the devil's tools for distracting missionaries. Let me testify that Satan is real and is hard at work on missionaries. This week has been a trial but has also been eye-opening in a lot of aspects; namely I’m a spoiled kid. I have been given so much it’s not even funny. And everything I do to pay God back doesn’t do anything because He blesses me the second I do something for him. I will forever be in dept. Think about that… forever. It blows my mind.

Ok, ok so this week has been a hill but on the decline; I’m gaining perspective. Not so many details this week--just some bullets points

• People that send me e-mails and letters are most likely going to the celestial kingdom so if you haven’t--repent and give me a shout out and say hi.

• I ate pig legs this week and yes they do taste worse than they sound

• I’ve learned to not trust Mexicans unless I can see them

• I went to the zoo here and got to play with a baby tiger, so be jealous

• I have not gotten sick yet and so I rock

• I was able to be a witness for our neighbors wedding

• I found out that my area is the hardest area in Mexico (but I make it look easy)

• And I have had 3 to 4 conversations in Spanish (all 10 min or more) all by myself, so God does love me

• More later I promise

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aaron! The Bonars here. Just wanted to say "hi"! Not sure it'll land us spots in the Celestial Kingdom, but hey, we're not taking any chances!!!! Keep on keepin' on! Lots of love, Chuck, Lisa and the whole darned gang!

    ReplyDelete