Mexico Puebla Mission

Mexico Puebla Mission
December 2009-2011
"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least." -- Unknown

Thursday, May 13, 2010

small update

Sorry that I haven’t really written in a long time--but now I’m repenting and giving an update ha ha. I have no time so just an update…


• I’m staying on my mission and I got things all worked out.

• I still have not gotten sick and have mastered (almost) my gag reflex

• I can speak almost 20 words of nawhat (I don’t know how to say it) it’s another language here in Ajalpan.

• We have four baptismal dates and we think another, but we’ll know this Sunday for sure about that. The sad thing is that I might not be here for it because we have changes before that.

• This next week Elder Bendar is coming to our area to give a talk and I’m stoked about that.

• I have a sweet tan.

• I love being a seminary teacher

Alright, this is all I’ve got for now, but next week I will have a big letter to entertain the hordes of people that read my updates ha ha

Small testimony
I know that no matter what problems we have, if we give them to the Lord we will have peace and there is not much more we can ask for. When much is given much is expected. I know that I can live with my family forever if I can control my carnal side… “the only control is self control”… I can’t remember who said that was but it was in this last conference and it was cool. I will become who I can become, I will reach my potential at all costs.

Look up Ether 12:27 what it’s all about

Elder Cranford

No comments:

Post a Comment